Monday, August 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARJOHN!!!!


All of us at OGR wish ARJohn, co-host, of the A&J Show, the best birthday ever. Although the author is unknown for these famous or infamous quotes, somehow they fit ArJohn’s wit and humor.

“It is - What - it is.”

“Growing old is mandatory. Growing Up is optional.”

“Just be happy I’m not a twin.”

“Inside Every Older Person is a Younger Person Wondering What The Hell Happened.”



“Age improves with Wine.”


“I’ll have a caffe mocha vodka valium latte to go.”

“My Indian name is Run with Rum.”
“Time flies when you are having Rum.”

“Sarcasm, just one more service I provide.”

“Equal Opportunity ANNOYER.”

“Never go to Bed Angry, Stay up and Plot your Revenge.”


“I started out with Nothing and I Still have Most of It Left.”




“I am having an OUT-OF-MONEY Experience.”


“Remember, as far as anyone knows, we are a normal family.”

“I’d be a vegetarian if BACON grew on trees.”

Diplomacy: "The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip."

AND….as ArJohn said many times to ArJane….. “It doesn’t matter where you go in life It ‘s who you have beside you."






And Winnie's favorite: "My Column, My Rules"



Ciao for Now!!!

No comments: